Posted: Mar 31, 2014
- By Suzanna Koolidge
- No Comments
CCS Architecture, an award winning bi-coastal architectural firm is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Project Architect with 5-7 years of experience to join our expanding San Francisco office. Our casual yet professional, energetic and collaborative office environment offers great growth potential for motivated individuals who are looking to advance their careers and are willing to take on responsibility. Our work is exciting and diverse – from Las Vegas restaurants to minimalist San Francisco town homes – with projects spanning from coast to coast.
- Masters Degree in Architecture
- 5-7 years of proven experience in all phases of design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documents, construction administration, site supervision
- Excellent AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- 3d modeling skills/sketch up
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration
- Knowledge of local building codes
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Hands-on approach
- Self-disciplined and confident in a complex international environment
- PC platform
- full time
- Previous experience in hospitality, restaurant and/or hotel work.
- US residents, prefer no relocation (hiring needs are immediate)
CCS offers a competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, cafeteria plan, 401lk program, sick and vacation time.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
View our portfolio at: www.ccs-architecture.com
Please send your letter, resume and work samples by email to our San Francisco office in PDF format with a file size no larger than 8MB. Be sure to include the job title and San Francisco Office in the Subject line.
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***