Posted: Jun 02, 2015
- By Suzanna Koolidge
- No Comments
CCS Architecture is an award winning bi-coastal architectural firm, with offices in San Francisco and New York City. The work is firmly based in the modernist idiom, and is known for creating projects with exceptional spatial and material qualities. Our work is exciting and diverse – from restaurants, to boutique hotels, to high-end custom residential- with projects spanning from coast to coast.
CCS is seeking dynamic, highly motivated Intermediate Designers with 5-7 years of experience to join our expanding San Francisco office. Our casual yet professional, energetic and collaborative office environment offers great growth potential for motivated individuals who are looking to advance their careers and are willing to take on responsibility.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree from an accredited architecture program
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Architecture office
- Previous experience in high-end residential projects required
- Excellent AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- 3d modeling skills/sketch up
- Possess hand sketching and hand rendering skills
- Excellent technical drafting and detailing abilities
- Knowledge of local building codes
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Legal work status in the United States
- PC platform
CCS offers a competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, flexible spending plan, 401k program, sick and vacation time.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
View our portfolio at: www.ccs-architecture.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your letter, resume and work samples by email in PDF format, no larger than 8MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title and San Francisco Office in the Subject line or your resume will not be considered.
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***