Posted: Jun 02, 2015
- By Suzanna Koolidge
- No Comments
CCS Architecture, an award winning bi-coastal architectural firm is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated interior designer with 5-7 years of experience to join our expanding San Francisco office. High-end residential and hospitality/restaurant experience required. Applicant should have experience in Schematic Design through Construction Administration, AutoCAD proficiency and 3-D modeling.
Our casual yet professional, energetic and collaborative office environment offers great growth potential for motivated individuals who are looking to advance their careers and are willing to take on responsibility. Our work is exciting and diverse – from New York restaurants to minimalist San Francisco town homes – with projects spanning from coast to coast.
Duties and Responsibilities: (includes but is not limited to)
- Plans, schedules and organizes projects from inception to completion.
- Responsible for all phases of the design process, including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and oversee junior staff.
- Strong experience in consultant coordination.
- Checks and coordinates details and dimensions.
- Coordinates with other Design Staff on projects to assure continuity and consistency of documentation.
- Proven ability to understand client goals and meet expectations
Applicants should have experience in the following:
- Excellent Interior Architecture & strong detailing skills
- Hospitality Experience
- Ability to work closely with Design Principal and Interior Design Director
- Excellent AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Develop FF&E schemes, maintain FF&E budgets, and produce specifications
- Ability to create 3d renderings (SketchUp)
- Outstanding Graphic skills and ability to create presentation boards
- All phases from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- PC platform
This is a full time position. CCS offers a competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, flexible spending account, 401k program, sick and vacation time.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
Please send your letter, resume and work samples by email in PDF format, no larger than 8MB, to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title and San Francisco Office in the subject line or else your resume will not be considered.
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***