Posted: May 21, 2019
- By Suzanna Koolidge
- No Comments
CCS Architecture, an award winning bi-coastal architectural firm is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Project Architect with 5-10 years of hospitality/commercial/residential experience to join our busy San Francisco office. Our casual yet professional, energetic and collaborative office environment offers great growth potential for motivated individuals who are looking to advance their careers and are willing to take on responsibility. Our work is exciting and diverse – from New York restaurants to minimalist San Francisco town homes – with projects spanning from coast to coast.
- Masters Degree in Architecture
- 5-10 years of proven experience in all phases of design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documents, construction administration, site supervision
- Excellent Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skills, technical drafting and detailing abilities
- 3d modeling skills/sketch up
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration
- Knowledge of local building codes
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Hands-on approach
- PC platform
- Full time
- Previous experience hospitality projects is a MUST
- Previous experience in high-end residential projects a plus
- Authorized to work in the United States
CCS is offering a competitive salary, full dental and vision benefits, health insurance stipend, long term disability insurance, flexible spending plan, 401k program, generous sick and vacation time, and support with architectural licensing.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
View our portfolio at: www.ccs-architecture.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your letter, resume and work samples by mail to our San Francisco office, or by email in PDF format, no larger than 10MB. Be sure to include the job title and San Francisco Office in the Subject line.
Please include the job title and San Francisco office in the subject line.
*** NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE ***
Job Type: Full-time