- By Suzanna Koolidge
- No Comments
We are hiring for the following positions:
– Project Architect, 5-10 years, New York office
– Project Architect, 5-10 years, San Francisco office
– Interior Designer, 5-7 years, San Francisco office
– Junior Designers, 3-5 years, New York and San Francisco
CCS Architecture, an award winning bi-coastal architectural firm is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Project Architect with 5-7 years of experience to join our expanding San Francisco office. Our casual yet professional, energetic and collaborative office environment offers great growth potential for motivated individuals who are looking to advance their careers and are willing to take on responsibility. Our work is exciting and diverse – from Las Vegas restaurants to minimalist San Francisco town homes – with projects spanning from coast to coast.
- Masters Degree in Architecture
- 7-10 years of proven experience in all phases of design process: conceptual, detail and design development, construction documents, construction administration, site supervision
- Excellent AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- 3d modeling skills/sketch up
- Excellent technical drafting and detailing abilities
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing, consultant coordination, construction administration
- Knowledge of local building codes
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to start within 2 weeks
- PC platform
- Full time
- Previous experience in hospitality and restaurant projects is a MUST
- Experience high-end residential projects a plus
CCS offers a competitive salary, medical & dental benefits, cafeteria plan, 401lk program, sick and vacation time.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
View our portfolio at: www.ccs-architecture.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your letter, resume and work samples by email in PDF format, no larger than 10MB, to email@example.com
Be sure to include the job title and office location in the Subject line or your resume will not be considered.